- Academic or administrative staff, hereafter referred to as "staff", must comply with the below criteria:
- Work in or be associated with one of the Partner Universities; OR
- Be a national and resident in any of the eligible countries covered by the Programme;
- Eligible to apply for Staff exchange for a duration of THREE (3) months;
- Ability to offer academic, research and/ or administrative service within the confines of the theme: Social Sciences and Governance, relevant to meet the learning outcomes of any of the listed 38 courses of academic mobility (Doc T1-Table of Mobility Courses);
- Ability to steer the AMAS Project Staff Mobility objectives and expectations;
- Competence in language of course delivery at recipient Partner University.
Both female and male Staff are guaranteed equal eligibility statuses.
Specific Application Details and Requirements
- Application letter justifying contribution to the objectives and expectations of Staff Mobility;
- Updated curriculum vitae;
- At least two (2) years of teaching experience and/or contribution to academic project work.
- Indication of relevance to any course offered by the Recipient University at the time of mobility, that the visiting Staff can co-teach;
- At least one publication relevant to the theme of Social Sciences and Governance;
- One recommendation from either the Chair of Department, Dean or head of Academic Division;
- Evidence of quality work, by any means including staff and students evaluation;
- Willingness to give at least one academic talk while at the Partner University;
- Willingness to support academic activities including decision making, academic talk, and AMAS Project work, while at host university;
- A written and signed commitment of the academic staff to stay in the Partner University and meet the Project expectations.
Applications are called on Tuesday 10th February 2022 and will be closed on Tuesday 2nd March 2022 at midnight (application window is open for 21 days).
Candidates who will be successful, those on pending lists and unsuccessful applicants will be notified by Thursday 17th March 2022.
The complete hard copy application dossier should be submitted ONLY to the AMAS Focal Person (Coordinator) of the Home University;
- University Eduardo Mondlane, Mozambique Esmeralda Tel: +258 21 485402
All details of the call are available on the AMAS website at https://amasproject.buc.ac.ke