The Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme supports higher education cooperation between countries in Africa. The scheme aims to promote sustainable development and ultimately contribute to poverty reduction by increasing the availability of trained and qualified high-level professional manpower in Africa. The programme's objective is to improve the skills and competencies of students and staff through enhanced mobility between African countries https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/intra-africa. AMAS project has been selected in the framework of the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/scholarships/intra-africa-scholarships_en.
ADVERTISEMENT Academic Mobility Call For Scholarships
|APPLICATIONS OPEN ON||27TH FEBRUARY, 2023|
|APPLICATION DEADLINE||20TH MARCH, 2023|
Before you begin …
Dear user, before proceeding with your application, we kindly advise that you review the following:
1. Download the poster for mobility in the quick download links section below.
2. Carefully read the Guidelines for Applicants.
3. Consult our FAQ’s page for answers to possible questions.
4. Review the key documents in the quick download links section.
5. The complete application should be submitted to the FP (Focal Person(s) at your (in country) University. e.g. Applicants from Kenya should submit their applications to the listed Focal Persons at Moi University, Kenya.
7. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
1. PhD Applications from Female Applicants to Mohammed V University, Rabat, Morocco are highly encouraged.
2. Staff Mobility applications to Université d’Abomey-Calavi (UAC), Benin are highly encouraged.
ACADEMIC MOBILITY SCHEMES