The Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme supports higher education cooperation between countries in Africa. The scheme aims to promote sustainable development and ultimately contribute to poverty reduction by increasing the availability of trained and qualified high-level professional manpower in Africa. The programme's objective is to improve the skills and competencies of students and staff through enhanced mobility between African countries https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/intra-africa. AMAS project has been selected in the framework of the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/scholarships/intra-africa-scholarships_en.
RE-ADVERTISEMENT Academic Mobility Call For Scholarships
|RE-APPLICATIONS OPEN ON||26TH MAY, 2022|
|APPLICATION DEADLINE||15TH JUNE, 2022|
Before you begin …
Dear user, before proceeding with your application, we kindly advise that you review the following:
1. Twenty one(21) Master mobilities and Four(4) Staff mobilities are available.
2. The call does not accept PhD applications. Only PhD applicants on the reserve list from the previous call will be considered.
3. Carefully read the Guidelines for Applicants.
4. Consult our FAQ’s page for answers to possible questions.
5. Review the key documents in the quick download links section.
PhD Mobilities and applications to Mohammed V University, Rabat, Morocco are highly encouraged.
ACADEMIC MOBILITY SCHEMES